Empower through movement
Welcome to Human Illustration! A virtual platform consisting of dance classes for individuals with disabilities. Freely express and learn about the power of dance and its impact on one’s overall health and well-being.
Students with disabilities, especially during covid-19, have not had access to in -person movement classes, which is why I created a virtual platform for all students to grow artistically, despite a challenging time in the world.
We are committed to giving our students with disabilities a high caliber experience that will allow them to reach their fullest potential and be proud of who they are everyday.
About Our Classes
- All classes are pre-recorded
- Once you register, you will be emailed a password to access that week’s video
- A new class video will be uploaded each week and accessible until Sunday
- Once you register, you will be emailed a password to access these videos
- These videos will consist of basic ballet steps (plies, tendus, arm positions etc.) and yoga basics
- 15 minute meet & greet before your first class!
- Schedule a 30 minute slot anytime for questions, suggestions or to chat!